August 04, 2005

can i say hello again?

the first light of the morning greets thee with splendour
the light, soft wetness of the mist touches your cheeks
and as you breathe in the cool air of the morn
i close my eyes and silently weep inside

your smile in itself sends waves through my soul
as i watch the flames flicker in your eyes
i'm reminded of the sun and all its glory
i clench my fist and wish i'm taken away

the energy you emit used to electrify my circuits
now it just fills me up and makes me long for more
sometimes i wish i had never met you
can i say hello again?

9 comments:

~*tembikai*~ said...

faith is a way of living. It is the way in which we approach God and our neighbours. Faith opens the door and lets stranger in, trusting that God would do the very same thing...

('_')

[rainchild] said...

faith is healthy. but i often find it difficult to have faith in what i think, say or do. its difficult to have faith in what is "real". faith is very tricky when it wants to be. and i have been a victim far too many times. and yet i'm addicted. how?

~*tembikai*~ said...

faith is believing in something that you know ain’t true..that's the problem...and im addicted too...

[rainchild] said...

is faith really believing in something untrue?

~*tembikai*~ said...

most of the time,...yes..because you want it to be real so badly....it's like wanting your dreams to become a reality...

[rainchild] said...

but then dreams can materialize. in a way...

~*tembikai*~ said...

*siGh*..wish things were simple like before....
*staring at the ceiling*

[rainchild] said...

things can't be as simple anymore...

Anonymous said...

Greetings, Rainchild!

I found your blog googling (or, rather, dogpiling) for my Human Rights Declaration (can never find a copy in my personal archive when I need it!) and was pleased to locate a copy posted by you on your blog!

Now, having read a few entries, I'd really like to know who you are!

Email me if you can: Antares@magickriver.com

Thanks & Infinite Blessings,
Antares
~^@^~

www.magickriver.net

MAGICK RIVER
44000 KUALA KUBU BARU
MALAYSIA