September 02, 2005

my magdalena

i was visited by a Goddess.
Her aura enveloped my being as She descended upon me.
Her face is of one i will never ever forget.
eyes and smiles.
i was constantly lost, wading through the depth of Her pupils.
tasteful is the color of Her skin.
Her hair falls around Her face, all-lustrous.
many a time would i gasp at Her touch.
static electricity.
as Her breath fills my spaces, i'm lost in the scent of Life.
i would die the moment Her lips comes in contact with my skin.
Her beautiful nakedness glorified at the holiest of altars.
She invites me in.
i bow down.
i'm unworthy.
through Oneness, She is celebrated.
She awards me with the Glimpse.
my very own and personal Magdalena...

2 comments:

R.J said...

interesting entry cuz.
neways jsut droppin by to leave my mark. hehe. Luv ya.

priya said...

There's a light, when my baby's in my arms.
There's a light, when the window shades are drawn.
Hesitate when I feel I may do harm to her.
Wash it off cause this feeling we can share.
And I know she's reached my heart in thin air.

-Pearl Jam, Thin Air -