November 05, 2005

pardon me while i burn

dear blog,
i know it has been quite a while since i've written. i found myself unable to find inspiration in anything at all. no motivation whatsoever. but that was just a phase (i hope) and it will come to an end. but it will take me a while to start writing again...or to do anything else for that matter.

had an excellent diwali.
in kuantan with uncles, aunts and kids.
bright faces, great company, great food.
even karaoke!
fair amount of revelations.
my magdalene was with me the whole time.
then i was blessed to meet Her at Telok Chempedak.
that half hour was the best in four days.
the taste of burnt strawberry and mint on her lips remains unforgettable.
a certain uncle was noticeably generous.
(un-)surprising joy.
now back in my room.
playlist of jimi and joe.
great amounts of responsiblity awaits.
project to work on.
should i get a job?



sorry, got carried away with my air-guitar.
satriani's a love thing.
suddenly admiring the glow that my curtains set across the room.

i'm not even sure why am i writing this way.

well she’s walking through the clouds
with a circus mind that’s running round
butterflies and zebras
and moonbeams and fairy tales
that’s all she ever thinks about
riding with the wind.

when I’m sad, she comes to me
with a thousand smiles, she gives to me free
it’s alright she says it’s alright
take anything you want from me, anything
anything.

fly on little wing

4 comments:

priya said...

Well, you writing this way makes the words look pretty. =)

R.J said...

hey cuz think u need to activate ur spam thingy hehe.
How are you la? heard u workin now. bolehla dpt discount kan *innocent look*.
btw..was bored with ur old layout ke?

[rainchild] said...

yes, i need to activate my spam thingy.
yes, i'm working now.
no, i can't give you discounts...but i can get you discounts.
you're not the first to ask me that, cuz.
no, i wasn't bored with my old layout...i was messing around and...i messed it up.
so i decided to switch to this layout, for the time being.

R.J said...

ah i c. Hahaha was just kidding about the discount thingy. hehe. So that's wat happened to ur layout. I always have a back up b4 messing around haha..u know la me and my html codes.