March 15, 2005

i love my father

+
I love my father,
his name is God.
That is not his only name, his name is also Ram.
I love my Father, God,
he is everywhere, even inside of you,
but because you forgot to love God when you forgot to love you,
then you don't know about
THE LOVE OF GOD
you thought you did,
but that is before you knew that
God
is also named
Ram
and not just a formless intelligence, but
PRIME CREATOR SOURCE.

I would do anything for my Father,
and I have done everything that he has ever asked me to do for him,
even when it has been hard for me,

but he doesn't ask me to do anything anymore,
because my job on planet earth is finished,
all he asks me to do, is all that he asks you to do,
and that is to
LOVE YOURSELF,
for in loving yourself, so do you also love
my father, and your father too.

His name is Ram, although most people just call him God.

I just wanted you to know that.

+
Onaxis
Jesus The Christ

1 comment:

Starmandala said...

Googled unearthed this blogpost which made me curious as to your identity and where you found this document signed Onaxis (with whom I have been in virtual contact for several years).