March 08, 2005

time will tell

at the edge i'm standing
daring to cross, or would i solemnly retreat
grey skies gave birth to blue skies
and now the clouds linger ever so long
thunderstorms threaten to tear me apart
but the sunshine always instigates a smile
paths unknown fork in my journey ahead
the trees jeer and the flowers laugh
but my heartbeat remains deafening
the silence with its tremendous killing potential
pushes through the folds of my mind
children run and play
beside huge plains of doom and destruction
i trudge and i trudge and i trudge
but i find myself at step two
tears are of no help now
sadness seem like a toddler's dream
spastic comedy creeps its way
into my deepest thoughts it flies
my body and my soul long for rain again
we yearn to be engulfed in the rays of He
infinite psychosis occupies my dreams
reality seems like dramas away
i yearn to lap at the stream of goodwill
and dip in the ocean of freedom
with the gulls i will flock
with the eagles i will soar
but now the door remains closed
the chains tighten by the hour
reality or dream?
time will tell...

No comments: